Noble Vrapi is a premier full service immigration law firm with offices in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Las Cruces. We offer high quality services and have an excellent reputation among clients, colleagues, and the community. Our mission is simple: “Breaking Barriers, Changing Lives.” For more on our core values: http://www.noblevrapi.com
We are seeking a full time client relations specialist to work in our Santa Fe office. This position requires someone who is warm and friendly, has extreme attention to detail, can follow instructions closely, and has excellent written and oral communication skills.
Create a warm and friendly environment for all clients. Assume all administrative tasks in the office so as to enable the legal staff to increase efficiency and quality of work on new and existing cases.
- Adhere to firm mission and core values.
- Be able to manage four core areas of work with minimal supervision:
- Communications: Interface with the public by managing all incoming calls, assisting walk-in clients and visitors; check voicemail and relay messages to legal staff; conduct necessary set-up/follow-up for consultations and assist with initial intakes.
- Case Management: Scan, sort, and properly file all incoming mail for existing cases; accurately prepare outgoing mail; collect and scan documents from clients; provide time-sensitive updates and notifications to clients; opening and closing cases; calendaring appointments.
- Financial: Process client payments for consultations and attorney’s fees; assist existing and prospective clients with financing paperwork; handle billing inquiries; prepare bank deposits.
- Administrative: Timely open and close office/building; order supplies; handle general administrative matters, contact support when needed; interface with vendors.
- Be well versed on firm policies and procedures.
- Warm and friendly personality with excellent customer service skills
- Fluency in written and oral English and Spanish
- Great organization, planning, follow-through, and time-management skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Professional attitude, attire, and demeanor
- Ability to work independently on collaborative projects
- Task ownership and follow through
Santa Fe, NM.
The position is full time, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
No prior experience required.
Competitive compensation package including health and dental insurance, paid vacation, retirement plan, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please enter: Client Relations Specialist Position Santa Fe
In the body of the email, in no more than four sentences, please state why you are interested in the position. Also please indicate your degree of fluency in both English and Spanish.
Attachments: Resume only. References must be included in the resume.
No phone calls please. We will only contact those who are selected for an interview.